We offer Computer Maintenance plans for small businesses and residential networks, a service package that includes monitoring, updates, antivirus, and security for your system. If your computer network expands over time, our managed services can adjust accordingly. Basic computer maintenance and monitoring for threats will prevent many of the most common malfunctions.
With 24/7 monitoring, we offer protection for systems on your network, and we address threats to your data quickly and efficiently. We proactively monitor, detect, and prevent intrusions to avoid minor inconveniences and potentially serious damage. Failure to perform proper maintenance has consequences that include diminished performance and increased vulnerability to larger problems. A security breach can compromise private information and records. Computer Maintenance includes preventative measures that avert threats and improve system function.
- We will monitor system files, updates, and drivers to make sure you get the most out of your system. Many of our managed service packages are priced according to the number of devices included. Each desktop, laptop, cell phone, or tablet is a separate device.
- The monitoring package does not include repairs or updates performed by our team, but we offer a discounted rate on any work that is needed.
BASE PACKAGEMost Popular!
- As part of our base package, we will monitor and maintain system files, updates, and drivers on all included devices. We will also install and update software that monitors and defends against viruses and other unwanted intruders. For the purpose of billing, each desktop, laptop, cell phone, and tablet is a separate device charged at 24.99/month.
- Beyond the monitoring and detection service that’s included in the monitoring package, we automatically take action for clients with base package coverage. When you are in need of additional assistance, we are available at a significantly reduced hourly rate.
- This package includes administration and maintenance for each employee’s IT needs, whether your accountant is having trouble with Quickbooks or another employee’s email keeps malfunctioning.
- If you need help with other technical support services, such as Comcast, we can handle the communication on behalf of your company. It’s like having an full IT Department on-demand without the cost.
WHAT OUR CLIENT’S SAY
Rande Kessler - Louisiana Small Business Development Center
Karen Wissing - Heliopolis
Earl Harden, Jr.
Earl Harden, Jr. - Deaf Action Center